Are you good with your promises? Do you want to better humanity? Join our team ⇧
Personal accountability to making positive change is as relevant and important now, as it’s ever been. Our team continues to grow with the needs of the movement. Open positions are listed below. Please include a cover letter with your resume. Inquiries without a cover letter will not be considered. The most qualified candidates will be contacted directly for consideration of an interview. Thank you for your interest!
Looking to volunteer? Check out our volunteer opportunities!
Job Title: Director of Recruitment, HR
Location: Rocky River, Ohio
Work hours:Full-time M-F, some work on the evenings and weekends as needed
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED BY:
SUBJECT LINE:Director of Recruitment, HR Application – [Insert Your Name Here]
In addition to your resume, please email a cover letter stating why you want to work for because I said I would and what skills you have related to this job description that makes you are a great fit for the position. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the VP of Operations and Development, the Director of Recruitment, HR will dedicate most of their working time to the development of recruitment processes and the implementation of recruitment innovations to fill volunteer, board member and staff vacancies. The right candidate will have experience in full utilization of social media recruitment and communication as it relates to HR. Secondary responsibilities include developing HR policies and coordinating HR activities, such as benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties:
• Recruits, interviews, and selects volunteers to fill vacant positions across the country.
• Develops and executes a marketing and outreach campaign to increase Chapter Meetup and Unified Promise event attendance
• Communicates to engage and inspire people within and outside of because I said I would.
• Ensures that a talent management system is in place and executed effectively
• Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal and state law.
• Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law.
• Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets organizational needs.
• Keeps records of benefits plans participation, hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
• Recruits, interviews, and selects volunteers to fill vacant positions across the country
• Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward because I said I would‘s goals
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Develops and coordinates organizational training
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Responds to employee inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization
• Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and three to five years related recruitment experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
PHR or SPHR Certification preferred.
Because I said I would is a growing nonprofit organization. Our mission is to better humanity through the importance of a promise. We only hire individuals that can make and keep their promises.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.