Are you good with your promises? Do you want to better humanity? Join our team ⇧
Personal accountability to making positive change is as relevant and important now, as it’s ever been. Our team continues to grow with the needs of the movement. Open positions are listed below. Please include a cover letter with your resume. Inquiries without a cover letter will not be considered. The most qualified candidates will be contacted directly for consideration of an interview. Thank you for your interest!
Looking to volunteer? Check out our volunteer opportunities!
Job Title: Chapter Impact Associate
Location: Rocky River, Ohio
Salary Range: $30,000 - $34,000
Travel Required: 0-10%
Work hours: Full-time M-F, Evenings and Weekends for Chapter meetings/group promises
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED BY:
SUBJECT LINE:Chapter Impact Associate Application – [Insert Your Name Here]
In addition to your resume, please email a cover letter stating why you want to work for because I said I would and what skills you have related to this job description that makes you are a great fit for the position. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Role and Responsibilities
Because I said I would is a growing international social movement and nonprofit. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Chapters, the Chapter Impact Associate is responsible for assisting with the research and execution of charitable volunteer events for the chapter program. Responsibilities in these areas including but are not limited to:
• Organizing and implementing details and logistics for national chapter and chapter-specific group promise events (for volunteers)
• Independently research, and present for approval, humanitarian impact issues in consideration of ideas for group promise events
• Project manage site selection, materials preparation, marketing and implementation of group promise events
• Providing support in on-boarding and training of chapter members on policies, organizational philosophies, and information systems as it relates to chapter unified promise events
• Assisting in creating and maintaining chapter outreach campaigns
• Other tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Qualified candidates will have a college degree in business, marketing, nonprofit management or equivalent degree and professional experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as outstanding attention to detail, ability to learn new software systems quickly, and excellent customer service skills are a necessity. Direct experience in event planning and execution required.
Experience with nonprofits, start-up organizations or social movements. Experience as a volunteer.
Because I said I would is a growing nonprofit organization. Our mission is to better humanity through the importance of a promise. We only hire individuals that can make and keep their promises.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.